Monday, March 23, 2009
Please enter your name and the link to your March VSD entry in the boxes provided below. There is no need to comment after leaving your link (despite what it says in the link box). All links need to be entered by Sunday, March 29th. (Update: Entries for March are no longer being accepted. See you in April!)
Also, feel free to add your entry to the Virtual Sketch Date Flickr Group. Please remember to use the tag VSD_Mar2009.
And keep checking back so you don't miss any of the great entries.
Elias Garcia 2. Rose Welty 4. Nancy Eaton 5. sketchbookbuttons
6. Liz Steel 7. Jonathan " Blade" Manning 8. Christy
9. christine pierce 10. Sylviane Le Cann 11. Nithya Swaminathan
12. laura starrett 13. Ruth Bodycott 14. Sherrie Roberts 16. Lynn
17. Belinda Lindhardt 18. Alicia Markey 19. Alissa
20. Joanie Springer 21. Lisa 22. Anna Van Skike 23. ffyrebird
24. Miel 25. Kaushal Sapre 26. Leigh 27. Rachel 28. Ruth
29. Stacy Rowan 30. vfm4 31. Kim Saxe 32. Jeanette Jobson
33. Sydney Harper 34. Debbie Later 35. Kaushal Sapre 36. Lfwats 37. Marianne Ginsberg 38. Judybec 39. mary Tibbs
Friday, March 20, 2009
Following the normal schedule, all entries are due by Saturday, March 28th and should be posted on your blog and/or on the VSD Flickr group. If you are posting your entry on Flickr please use the tag VSD_Mar2009.
In a continuing effort to find the best way to provide links to each and every VSD entry, we are going to try something new this month for the results post. Several participants mentioned "Mr. Linky" as a way for each of you to enter your own links on the results page. So we decided to give it a shot.
- The results post will be posted on Monday, March 23rd.
- After you have posted your entry on your blog, come here and enter your name and the URL for your VSD blog post into the Mr. Linky widget. Then press enter. (As always, please link directly to your specific VSD post and not to your blog's main page.)
- The Mr. Linky widget will be removed from the results page on Sunday, March 29th.
When you enter your information into the Mr. Linky widget, it will automatically create the link list. (Keeping our fingers crossed here.)
Please check back here in the middle of the week if you post your result during the first couple of days. If for some reason the Mr. Linky widget does not work as expected, we will update the Results post with further instructions.
Again, thank you for your patience as we experiment to find the best process for running the Virtual Sketch Date. Happy sketching!
(My apologies to all subscribers who received the post before it was completed. I was trying to start a new line of text and managed to publish the post instead. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused!)